Executive Team 2018-19
- President: Nick Panetta
- Returning Junior Fellow: Sahil Arora
- VP Advocacy: Connor Ruprecht
- VP Communications: Nate Lavoy
- VP Youth Engagement: Matt Tennant
- VP Finance: Ragini Bakshi
- VP Fundraising: Nick de Angelis & Mo Ghazal
- VP Global Engineering: Josh Reinhart
- VP Logistics: Jonique Gardien
- VP Relations: Evan Sarnecki
- VP Strategy and Support: Hodhan Osman & Yasmin Anderson
- Faculty Advisor: Adrian Chan
Directorships are leadership positions that work in close collaboration with one of the VPs listed above. Not only do directorships help grow our community and activism, but they are also excellent opportunities for personal growth. There is a large variety of roles and responsibilities of directors, including:
- Graphical design: creating advertisement posters and updating this website
- Preparing and delivering presentations to high school and university students
- Organizing events with other Carleton clubs and the Faculty of Engineering and Design
- Including sports tournaments, banquets, and coffeehouses
- Advertising events on campus and online
- And many more!
Directorship applications will open on the second week of school, so check back on this webpage to apply for the directorship opportunities!
Volunteer and Participate!
You don’t have to be a director to be a part of our community; we are always busy with our events and advocacy, so we always have something for you to do if you want to help out for a short period of time.
Participate in events such as:
- Intramural sports tournaments
- Member Learnings, short presentations where we explain what EWB is, and how we help the world.
All you need to do to get involved is to contact the president or any of our VPs listed above, or better yet, drop by our office at 3397 Mackenzie!